Limerick FC are seeking expressions of interest for our new FAI Continental Tyres Women’s National League team, including for the position of manager and assistant manager.
The club were delighted to announce on Tuesday that it has been accepted into the Women’s National League, where we will compete for the very first time in our history in 2018.
The available positions and their requirements are listed below:
- Team Manager; requirement: UEFA A Licence
- Assistant Manager; requirement: UEFA B Licence
- Sports Scientist; this is available on an internship basis where the intern will work under the guidance of the senior men’s Strength & Conditioning coach
Other areas in which the club require assistance are:
- Kit Manager; a clean driving licence is essential
- Matchday Volunteers; programme contributors, PRO, stewards, etc.
If interested in any of the above positions, please e-mail your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: Wednesday 24 January 2018