FRIDAY’S SLIGO PROGRAMME PREVIEW: READ ALL ABOUT IT!
The fourth issue of the 2014 Limerick FC Programme will be on sale at Friday’s game against Sligo Rovers at Thomond Park (kick-off 7.45pm), and it’s another excellent edition.
The 44-page programme is packed full of news, views, information and fun. It is priced €4 – of which €1 goes to our schoolboys’ club – and can be bought outside the Stadium before the match.
A lot of work has gone into producing this programme so please support our efforts!
Here’s some of what our latest edition has to offer:
- View From The Boardroom: Chairman Pat O’Sullivan gives us the view from above
- Taylor Talk: Stuart Taylor gives us the thoughts from the manager’s office
- Inside The Dressing-Room: Captain Shane Duggan gives his final views as a single man, with the skipper set to tie the knot this weekend
- Kelly On Coleman: In a two-page feature, Shaun Kelly speaks on the continuing rise of his close friend, former Sligo star Séamus Coleman
- In The Community: We look back at the club’s recent visit to Saint Nessan’s National School in Mungret
- LWSSL: We have all the latest from the Limerick Women’s & Schoolgirls’ Soccer League
- Academy Corner: We get up to speed with the progress of some of our Under-13s and Under-10s
- The BIG Interview: In a four-page spread, defender Stephen Folan takes us through his career, where he reflects on a four-year stay at Newcastle United and how his personality has changed since his return to Ireland. Snippet from the interview: “I’m so down to Earth and so much more modest than what I used to be. It’s all because of Stuart drilling things into my head. I think the Gaffer has got the best out of me so far out of any coach. It’s a credit to him, because I was hard work.”
- Take Ten: Young defender Colm Murphy talks childhood dreams, vain teammates, karaoke and more!
- Special Olympics: We look ahead to the upcoming Fire Walk, Special Olympics Ireland’s main fundraising event for the Limerick 2014 Games
- Gary Spain: Limerick’s lifelong fan Gary Spain questions why our National League struggles for exposure
- Sports Science: In another two-page feature, former striker Derek McCarthy speaks about his return to the club as Head of Sports Science
- The OSC: The latest update from the Limerick FC Official Supporters’ Club
It’s well worth a read! Pick up your copy outside the Stadium on Friday night!
Preview Date: Thursday 24 April 2014